CliShay

How To Know Whats What

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A heap of life.

Well the prodigal son has returned,

Yes it's true. Today I remembered I had a young and blossoming blog floating around alone in the Ethernet, clearly I felt bad for not being a better parent. So here I am to fill you all in on ALL the goods.

Since my last post I have

1) Moved to New York City
2) Booked a dance job that will wisk me off to japan
3) Made a mini line of accessories for a short film in Italy.
4) Been design scouted by a represntative of Patricia Fields
5)Asked to collaberate with a designer using my illustrations for her clothing
6) all that extra drama that fills the negative space between the big pictures (we'll get into that soon enough)


So needless to say I have been Met with great success in my whimsical endeavours. Praise God to whom I give the glory :)

Amidst all the glamour and celebrity that is my day to day life (I'm currently laying on a bench at a laundromat in Spanish Harlem) I try and remember that God has blessed me with many gifts and abilities and it is my responsibility and joy to nurture them.

More later, now off to buy toilet paper :)


See ya later bye!


-The artist formerly known as Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment